The cross section
OK I was too kan chiong to cut it.. so it look super ugly
But taste me…. it tasted delicious if u like pumpkin.
150g rice flour – soak in 450ml Chicken stock while preparing the ingredients.
350g pumpkin – cubed
2 chinese sausage – skinned, diced finely, slightly pan fried
3 dried mushrooms – soak in water until soft, wash thoroughly and dice finely
3 tbslp shallot oil
pepper to taste
1. Using a wok, Stir fry the mushroom till fragrant.
2. Add Chinese sausage and fry for another 2 – 3 mins
3. Add in pumpkin, fry well for 2-3 mins till pumpkin changes colour.
4. Stir rice water mixture till well blended and pour into wok.
5. Combine all ingredients and stir vigorously to prevent clumping at the base
7. When mixture thickens, turn off fire
8. Transfer half cooked mixture to a container for steaming
9. Steam for 30-40 mins. Test for doneness