Am gg to get high on these lovely dark chocolate banana cake… which are so moist and soft… the kids are loving it too.
simply love the new coco powder that I had bought … who said you can’t eat cakes if u are conscious about your health….. I said u can eat healthy cakes are customize to your own liking when you bake you own.
***** you can always used whatever chocolate powder that is available.. no need to specially go and get the one am using.
6 eggs – 65g including shell.
120g caster sugar ( you can increased up to 240g if u prefer sweeter cakes)
400g banana – I mashed it using a fork.
270g cake flour
30g special Hershey dark blend coco
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
200g corn oil
1) Preheat oven to 170C.
2) prepare muffin cups. I had 18 cups of the standard size.
3) Sieve cake flour, coco powder, baking powder and baking soda together.
4) Use an electric stand mixer to whisk eggs, caster sugar till ribbon stage.
5) Fold in the flour using a Balloon hand whisk and mix well.
Add in mashed banana alternated with flour. Don’t over mix.
6) Add oil into 1/3 of the batter in a separate bowl and mix well before adding to the rest of the batter. Mix until glossy.
7) Fill prepared baking pan with batter and bake for 25-30 mins or until skewer inserted and comes out clean.
This is the Hershey dark choco powder that am using which I gotten from candylicious outlet.
Posted from WordPress for Android